Welcome to another instalment of my baby (and now toddler!) favourites and must haves! At the end of every 3 months, I compile a list of my favourite and most used items during that time period. I have a full video on Youtube explaining why I love all of these items, but if you just want to get right to the point – here you go! Our 12 – 15 month favourites below.
Meal Time Favourites
At this point your child should be super comfortable eating finger foods! After C turned one, we switched his highchair to a booster so he could sit at the table with us. Around 14 months he started showing interest in using utensils. A lot of the time he just holds them in one hand and eats with the other – but it’s a start!
- Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 Highchair
- Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Straw Cup
- Ez Pz Mini Cup
- Bumkin Silicone Grip Dish: we switched to these ones from the Ez Pz Happy Mat because we like the bigger sections in the plates
- OXO Fork & Spoon
- Waterproof Silicone Bibs: we switched to these silicone bibs because they are easier to clean and wear longer than the Kushies ones we had previously
Since we are practicing the Montessori Method at home, Camdyn’s toy selection is relatively limited. We did a lot of DIY motor skill activities during this time period, which I will be sharing with you soon! Be sure to keep an eye out for that future blog post.
Our toddler LOVES to read independently. His favourite are the small little board books that fit nicely in his hands.
- My Little Library Mini Board Books
- DK Touch n Feel Books
- Priddy Books (First 100….): These are my favourite because of the use of real life images. This will be great for teaching vocabulary and identifying objects in the future
I hope you guys enjoyed this little list of my 12 – 15 month favourites and must have items! Let me know if there is an item that was your favourite that I didn’t have on my list. Until next time, xo.