Oh my goodness! I can’t believe Camdyn is already three months old. The first three months have flown by. He is turning into such a cute little man. As always, I prefer to film Camdyn’s updates for my YouTube channel – you can watch his three month update here. But if you just want a quick little lo-down on C, then just keep on reading.
3 Month Update
There were definitely some big changes that happened during this past month. Camdyn:
- Weighs 13 lbs 13oz and is 24 inches tall
- Discovered his tongue. He loves sticking it out and blowing spit bubbles
- Discovered his hands. They are always in his month. He has pretty much rejected the pacifier in favour of his hands. He even tries to stick his hands in his mouth at the same time that he is eating
- Officially grew out of 0-3 month clothing and is into 3-6. He also went up to size 2 in diapers
- Can stay awake for a decent amount of time in the car! This was a big one because he was always out like a light the second we started driving. Recently we took a family trip to Niagara Falls and Camdyn was awake for 50 minutes of the drive! (His little brows furrowed the entire time – we’re not the biggest fan of the car seat but we don’t cry)
- Started teething. The drool is next level, he always wants to chew on things, and he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming hysterically.
- Is starting to get into a routine! He is napping at more consistent times, going down for naps a lot easier, and going to bed at a pretty consistent time
- Wakes up 2-3 times a night. We got even some 6 hour stretches! I had just started introducing a dream feed but then the teething started and we have since put it on hold
- Loves to stand and look around. Which is great for my arms…
- Is making LOTS of cute noises
- His favourite toy is his Kick n’ Play Piano
Connor was home for the entire past month on his parental leave. We got to spend a lot of time bonding as a family, doing a number of activities and visiting family. Next month is going to be a big one! We have a very eventful Christmas and then Camdyn will be going on his first TRIP just after Christmas. I am so nervous but also excited! Connor will return to work in the New Year and Camdyn and I will start attending a series of Mommy + Me classes, which I am really looking forward to.
I am so excited to see what this next month has in store for us. I can’t wait for Camdyn to finally give us a laugh. Do you enjoy reading Camdyn’s monthly updates? Until next time. XX